To contact PIA UK office you can dial the telephone number mentioned below in red, in the UK, PIA has offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester, and Bradford. Contact details for each location are mentioned below in detail.
This is a toll-free phone number but your call will be routed to airline’s customer service center in Pakistan, you will have the option of speaking to an Urdu and English speaking customer support agents.
PIA UK 24 hours contact number: 0843 504 7173.
For new flight bookings and reservations Travel Agents number:
About Pakistan International Airlines
PIA happens to be the flag carrier of Pakistan, which was launched about 72 years ago. Even though it serves an array of national and International destinations around the Globe, the primary hub of Pakistan International Airlines happens to be Jinnah Terminal, Karachi. However, Lahore and Islamabad are the secondary hubs of PIA. It should be noted that at the time when PIA was launched, its initial name was Orient Airways, which was later changed as the country gained independence.
There is a great number of milestones that PIA has proudly achieved in the industry. For instance, it happens to be the very first non-communist airline to land in China. Moreover, it also nests the pride of being the second Asian airline to possess a Boeing 707, which was indeed the 747 of that era! Adding more to your surprise, it is also worth mentioning that the Pakistan International Airlines owns the mighty and one of the most celebrated, Roosevelt Hotel. As of 2016, PIA is the largest airline in the country, with at least 30 aircraft in its fleet.
Moreover, PIA has a codeshare agreement with a variety of airlines in the World. All of the following airlines operate on an International scale and have a well-reputed standing in the industry:
• Turkish Airlines
• Etihad Airways
• CSA (China Southern Airlines)
• Thai Airways
Among all of its flight destinations, Dubai is a major focus for clients and management equally and there are multiple cities in Pakistan which offer this feasibility.
If we talk about the domestic operations, PIA offers a configuration of 3 classes, namely Economy, Business and Economy Plus+. However, it is reduced to just two classes on International flights since Economy Plus+ is eliminated.
It is quite rational to understand that the business class passengers get some lavishness, such as ample leg-room, bed seats, and recliners as well. Here are a few notable facts regarding the airline:
1. In 2017, PIA offered intranet service in cabins, which enabled the passengers to access multiple in-flight contents related to entertainment. This was achievable using their mobile devices.
2. PIA Premiere Service was started in 2016 and the jets were leased from SriLankan Airlines. Under this service, PIA offered six weekly flights to the UK.
3. If you have ever traveled in PIA, you must have noticed that ‘Humsafar’ is their in-flight magazine. The name of the magazine refers to the Urdu word for ‘travel companion’.
4. Pakistan International Airlines promotes loyalty and in order to prove that, they have a Frequent Flyer Program, known as ‘PIA Award Plus+’. It allows you to earn rewards, which can be used for cabin upgrades, deals, discounts, excess baggage voucher(s), other variety of rewards and even free flights.
5. The main supplier of all onboard meals is PIA catering, with an ability to produce meals for at least 15000 passengers per day. However, in 2006, the management of flight kitchens was handed over to Singapore Air Terminal Services.
6. It is worth noticing that PIA Catering can provide meals depending on your dietary and religious requirements.
PIA London Office
PIA London contact number: 0207 287 3342.
Alternate PIA phone number: 0207 287 4683.
Another toll-free phone number: 0800 587 1023.
Fax number: 0207 734 6209.
PIA London Cargo department number: 0208 757 4772.
Cargo fax number: 0208 759 2862.
PIA London office address: 28 Sackville Street, London, W1S 3DU, United Kingdom.
Heathrow airport office address: Desk 29-31, Zone C, Terminal 3 Departures, Heathrow Airport, London TW6 1QG.
PIA Manchester contact number: 0161 839 7505/0161 839 7506.
Fax number: 0161 436 5522.
Cargo department number: 0208 757 4772.
Cargo fax number: 0161 819 2076.
PIA Manchester office address: 40 Fountain Street, Suite 1, 2nd Floor, Manchester M2 2BE.
PIA Leeds office contact number: 01274 731705 & 01274 731 801 &
0127 473 1804.
Fax number: 0127 472 5095.
Bradford office address: Unit 1, Broadgate House, Manor Row Bradford, BD1 4NL.England.
PIA Birmingham Office
PIA Birmingham office contact number: 0121 616 2703 & 0121 616 2704.
Fax number: 0121 665 6735.
BHX Cargo department phone number: 0208 757 4772.
Birmingham office address: Neville House, 14 Waterloo Street, Birmingham, B2 5TX.
Disclaimer: PIA UK contact number and other details mentioned on this page are subject to error and omissions. We are not part of or endorsed by Pakistan International Airlines in any way.